Here are some nice poems. This list is indicative of nothing except randomness perhaps. There is so much I saw this morning that was beautiful, but this is only a sample …
- If you’re having trouble managing the cold winter, then here’s a beautiful poem, Camellias by Tiel Aisha Ansari that will help you through it.
- Gary Brawin leaves me in awe with his choice of words in Archetypnostalgia; very dream like.
- Today Jess at fewer & further has many new poems, all with a nice mix of imagery and feeling.
- Here’s a neat poem by Shirley Allard called the Together, separately. I like it, but being a dullard can’t get it. Is it about the symbiotic relationship that exists between spiders and sparrows or is it related to the children’s story? Read and decide.
- A fairly dark poem, Distant Itches can be found at Alcoholic Poet today. A lot of interesting imagery in the poem.
- And if that last poem was not dark enough, try You Should Be Living by Daniel, it gave me shudders.
Qntal’s Entre Moi Et Mon Amin